The National Association of State Judicial Educators (NASJE) is a non-profit organization, founded in 1975, that strives to improve the justice system through judicial branch education. NASJE is a leader in defining the practice of judicial branch education and in gathering and sharing resources among educators.
NASJE’s ongoing achievements include:
- Furthering the professional education, growth and experience of state judicial educators
- Developing standards for the continuing education of state judges
- Maintaining a clearinghouse for the exchange of materials, techniques, and information
- Providing a forum for the development of progressive theories of judicial education
- Promoting judicial education research and development
- Representing and advancing the interests of state and local judicial education programs